In the last years, Internet Websites turned to be the main platform for advertising the different information and services offered by the company to the public.
on this Website, there is possibility to read information about A.Y Electronics, information about the various services that the company offers, information about the markets, partners and business customers of the company, and quick option to contact, etc.
our goal in making the site accessible is to create equal opportunities on the internet space.
Website Accessibility Adjustments
Accessibility adjustments were made on this Website in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (T.I 5568) and accessibility of content on the Internet at AA level in combination with the recommendations of the WCAG2.0 document published through the international organization W3C that deals with internet standards.
Adjustments made to the site have been reviewed using the most common Browsers: Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. For a pleasant and optimal browsing experience with screen reading software we recommend using NVDA software in the latest version.
In order to make the Site accessible to people with disabilities, a large number of actions were performed, including:
- Prominent and obvious visual change while hovering over the clickable elements (clicks) appearing on the site, for example: the menus on the site, links and buttons.
- Adjust the site for easy and convenient navigation using the keyboard.
- Use a clear and prominent frame when receiving focus when the user is navigating using the keyboard.
- Use a suitable visual contrast between the color of the text and the background Color.
- Use of detailed titles in accordance with the information that appears in them and the structure of the site.
- Add a detailed and clear sitemap.
- Allows you to quickly switch to the main content on the page when you press the TAB key.
- Use of an accessibility plugin that contains a wide range of options for adjusting the visibility and use the site according to the user's needs.
Adjustments made on the site for surfers who use screen reading software:
- Use of Area label commands to match the information on the site to screen reading software.
- Use appropriate headings and they will be protected according to the information that appears in them and the structure of the page.
- Add appropriate and clear labels to all input fields that appear in the contact form.
- Use simple and clear language in all pages of the site.
Using the accessibility component (accessibility plugin)
As part of the website accessibility process, a plugin has been implemented that is an accessibility component that allows convenient use and improvement of the user experience on the website and it's adaptation to people with disabilities.
Browsing the site using the accessibility plugin is recommended using the latest Google Chrome browser. When using other browsers that are not up to date, there may be problems matching the action required to make the actual change within the site.
User guide for the accessibility plugin installed on the site:
when pressing the tab (TAB) button on the keyboard, you can switch to the main content on the site and thus skip the top menu according to the user's withes.
After two presses of the tab (TAB) key on the keyboard, the accessibility menu of the plugin opens.
The accessibility plugin menu includes the following adjustments in the following order:
- Button to increase the size of the text that appears on the site.
- Button to reduce the size of the text that appears on the site.
- Change the colors of the site to shades of Gray.
- Using high color contrast in all parts of the site.
- Use of low color contrast in all parts of the site.
- Use of a light background within the site.
- Highlight all links.
- Replacing the Font of the site with more readable and accessible font.
- Button to reset all adjustments made using the plugin.
The consultation and guidance regarding the accessibility of the A.Y Electronics website was performed by WEB-A – Website and Applications Accessibility.
Accessibility arrangements for the company's offices
The following are the accessibility arrangements for the company's offices located at 58 Amal Street, Kiryat-Arie, Petach-Tikva :
- There is disabled parking in the parking lot of the building.
- The road of the company offices is accessible to people with disabilities.
- The company's offices are located on the first floor of the building and the elevator can be accessed by people with disabilities.
- The front door to the office is accessible to people with disabilities.
- The aisles of the offices are spacious and allow easy mobility for people who are using a wheelchair.
- The company's offices have an accessible service station.
- In the building there are toilet cubicles for the disabled.
A.Y Electronics team believes that every person with a disability should have an ability to use and purchase the offered services on the website in an equal, enjoyable, and experiential manner.
This site has undergone special changes and adjustments using the latest and most appropriate technology for the needs of our customers and surfers on the site.
However, it is important to note that some elements may be found that are not fully accessible or are in the process of being accessible to people with disabilities.
In case you have an element that is not accessible on the site, please contact us and we promise to check and improve it as soon as possible and of course provide you with the best service quickly, personally and to your satisfaction.
Inquiries Regarding Accessibility
For further inquiries, questions or special requests regarding site accessibility and office accessibility, you may contact the following:
Name: Lili Korochero
Office Phone No.: 03-9235051
Mobile Phone No.: 054- 6432432 (you may contact also via SMS / WhatsApp)
Email Address: email@example.com
The accessibility statement was updated on May 22, 2022